首頁> 關於護國宮 > 建廟歷程

護國護國宮的興建
●護國宮的舊址本位於桃園市民安路上三十坪不到的小廟宇,奉太子爺公指示在國際路上尋獲此寶地。
(以下為圖說的文字)
●民國81年遷廟到現址、興建臨時大殿
●護國宮現今建地3500坪。遵照太子爺公的指示以座東朝西的方位興建。
●民國95年農曆四月初八,正好是『太子爺公蓮花化身顯聖紀念日』舉行動土開工儀式。
●民國98年舉行大廟上樑大典、
●民國99年農曆11月13日由法道心師父 開廟門,舉辦遷火入廟儀式。。
●近百尊神佛由1000多位善男信女吃素3天,以接力方式恭請神尊入新廟;相傳的方式,代表延壽、納福、除穢之意義。


護国宮の創立
●護国宮は以前は桃園市民安路に位置する30坪余りの小さな御廟でした。太子爺公の御指示により、国際路の現在地を取得することとなりました。
(以下は写真の説明文)
●1992年、現在地に廟を移転し、臨時の本殿を建設する。
●現在、護国宮の建築用地は3,500坪。太子爺公の御指示を順守し、座東朝西(背中を東に西方位を向く)で建設される。
●2006年旧暦四月八日、「太子爺公蓮花化身県政記念日」に合わせて地鎮祭を行う。
●2009年、大廟の上棟式を行う。
●2010年旧暦十一月十三日、法道心師父により廟門が開かれ、火を廟に遷し入れる儀式を行う。

●3日間肉食を断った男女合わせて1000人以上の信者により、100以上の神仏がリレー方式で本尊の新しい廟への遷宮が執り行われる。この伝承方法は、寿命を延ばし、幸福に暮らし、穢れを落とす意味がある。

Establishment of Hu Guo Temple
  • The original location of Hu Guo Temple was a small temple of less than 100 m2 on Ming’an Road in Taoyuan City. Under the instructions of the Third Prince, the Temple was relocated to the current precious site on Guoji Road.The Temple was relocated to this current address in 1992 and a temporary hall was built.
  • Hu Guo Temple currently occupies more than 1.15 hectares, and was built to face West under the instructions of the Third Prince.
  • The construction commencement ceremony was held on the 8th of April according to the lunar calendar in 2006, which happens to be the anniversary day of the manifestation of the Third Prince.
  • The Beam Raising Ceremony was held in 2009.
  • The Incense Moving Ceremony was held, with Master Fa-Dao-Xin officially opening the Temple’s door on November 13th of the lunar calendar in 2010.
  • Nearly a hundred statues of deities were invited to the new temple in relay, by more than 1000 religious followers who have been fasting without meat for three days; the relay connotes longevity, blessing and cleansing.
 

宮址:桃園市桃園區國際路一段401巷123號    電話:(03)367-7405、362-0599

本網站為桃園護國宮版權所有,請尊重智慧財產權,未經允許請勿任意轉載、複製做商業用途。

Copyright © 2014 桃園護國宮. All Rights Reserved. Design by 廣告先生 網頁設計.